Please remember to bring the following:
- your music stand clearly labelled with your name
- a pencil and eraser
- a packed lunch and drink
- small change for the tuck shop
- cellists and bass players are reminded to bring a spike support or mat to prevent slipping (or damage to wooden floors)
- reed players please bring spare reeds even if you are using one of the specialist county instruments
- brass players bring valve oil and mutes
- for bass players it is useful to have a stool
If you are a woodwind or brass player and have an additional instrument (saxophone, clarinets in different keys, piccolo, brass instruments in different keys etc) please bring these with you also.
Please note that all instruments and personal belongings are the responsibility of the owner and left on the site at their own risk.